After reading a post about calories by Tim Ferriss, I have decided to go on a 2 week low-carb diet and against my better judgment, post up pictures and results along the way.
Here are the rules and guidelines that I will follow.
- Week 1, go from my current unknown carb intake to 0 carbs per day.
- Week 2, incorporate a minimum number of carbs into my diet, determined at the start of week 2.
- Post daily pictures of my stomach from the front and side, since thats the main area of fat collection.
- Write my post at night with food eaten, how I feel, and mental status.
- At the end of week 2 determine the final outcome of the experiment. Either successful or not and give my thoughts.
I work on a busy schedule and don’t always have time for the gym but will also try to incorporate a mild amount of exercise as well. Everything I do in regards to the diet will be documented in the daily post.
Tomorrow I will post my first picture and the foods I ate for that day. Im looking forward to this…… Wish me luck and let me know what you think. If you have any questions, comments or would like me to try something along the way please let me know.